Create New Roles
If you are using an Enterprise Plan, you can create new roles other than basic roles provided by OQUPIE. Freely define roles that fit your organization and work system by using ‘Create new roles’.
OQUPIE has previously defined Default roles and new roles defined by users.
Basic role is a default role defined by OQUPIE as account owner, admin, pro agent, or agent.
[Table 1] Basic Roles
Understand New Roles
- When a company or organization needs an additional customized role, new customized role can be created. You can add up to 5 ‘New Roles’ with ‘Create New Roles’
Create New Roles
- Go to OQUPIE>Settings ⚙️>Organization >Manage Roles.
- Click on Create New Roles.
- Enter name and description of the role and select authority. (See ‘ New Role Authority’)
- Set new role and click save. New role will be added to Manage Roles page.
[Table 2] New Role Authority
💡 Refer. ‘New Role’ defined by the user cannot have access to ‘Payments’ and ‘System’ which are only for admin and above.
Edit New Role
- Click new role for editing in Manage Roles page. Or click ••• (More) and select edit.
- Change contents in the detail page of roles and click save changes.
Delete New Role
- Go to the role to be deleted in Manage Roles>List.
- Click ••• (More) and select delete.
- In the "Delete Roles window", assign a new role to a member who is playing the role to be deleted and click the Delete button.
💡 Refer. Account owner, admin, pro agent and agent are basic roles defined by OQUPIE. Thus. its details cannot be changed or deleted.
Apply New Role
- Go to OQUPIE>Settings⚙️>Organization >Active Members.
- Select a member to grant a new role and click Additional Action>Chang Role or
- Select a new role and click ‘update’.
- Add table on authority and access
- Short cut at the top
- Description on technology by access type following short cut and note by technology (Notice)
- Authority not granted to customized role